Monday, July 13, 2009

Unleash Your Inner Rock Star To Attain True Style!

"'In my rear view mirror my life is getting clearer."
(Lost Highway, Jon Bon Jovi)

My annual pilgrimage to Montana allows me giddy moments of pure joy as I belt out the lyrics to songs like, "Bad Medicine," while soaking up the gorgeous scenery with my best cheerleader beside me - my dog, Shadow.
This glee got me thinking about how some of my customers would benefit so greatly from a little "me-time" of their own.

It is times like these that build your inner fighter - the confidence that keeps you on your own team. Confidence is the crucial ingredient and foundation of being stylish - not age, size, or looks. Without confidence, a woman will never be able to look at accessories, colour, sparkle ... and life without fear.

So, rather than mimicking other people's style from a magazine, unleash your inner rock star, embrace your confidence, and try something new, bright, and sparkly.

"'cuz if there's something better baby, well I haven't found it yet..whoa oh oh!.."
(Bon Jovi, "Bad Medicine")

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being a part of the Changes' Blog!