Monday, July 13, 2009

Remembering To Bet On Ourselves


Anyone who knows me... even a little, knows I aspire to be the fourth Dixie Chick. Even without my supreme adoration for them, their "Shut Up & Sing," movie is such a fantastic inferno of inspiration to do whatever you want. The fashion is also STILL spectacular as an added bonus. I totally suggest you re-visit this movie again soon.

In the movie, record executives suggest the Chicks take the safe choice of accepting a tour sponsorship because of fears that it might not sell out. Natalie Maines' response is, "It would be harder for me to work on a tour...knowing that I didn't bet on myself when I knew I should. ...If you take a gamble on yourself, it lights a fire. It makes you fight! ... BRING IT ON!"


Bring it on, is right. Never lose sight of your power to achieve anything you want, even when all odds seem to be against it. ROCK ON!


(photo copied from www.dixiechicks.com).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being a part of the Changes' Blog!