Friday, July 3, 2009

The Grip of Twilight












The Grip of Twilight
:

Who would have thought that SO many of my late nights and early mornings would be completed OWNED by this book series? Not me.

Stephanie Meyer's use of words certainly creates an electric craving between Bella and Edward that leaves the reader wanting a vampire like Edward for herself. When you add this chemistry to a little vampire adventure, the result is a book series that has taken my imagination and given it a ride that it has been craving since my very real dream of singing on stage with Steven Tyler of Aerosmith.


The Bella Twilight Jacket:
It is no wonder, then, that I am carrying the Bella Twilight jacket at Changes Vancouver and on my online store (www.changesclothing.com). The jacket is designed by BB Dakota, and is the same one worn in the movie forest scene where Bella tells Edward, "I Know What You Are" and the ballet stuido vampire brawl scene.

The jacket is fantastic because of the fleece lining, hood, fit, and the many pockets, not to mention the button detailing. The two front pockets are perfect for your keys, wallet and cell. This jacket is perfect for summer evenings and well into fall. I love mine.

CLICK HERE to shop for the Bella Jacket at Changes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being a part of the Changes' Blog!