Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Bye-Bye Boyfriend!

Good riddance ripped up, shredded baggy, boyfriend jeans! You didn't clean up very well, and were always a little on the ugly side. I was too good for you, and you didn't do anything for my body, in the way I wanted you to.

Hello dressy, dark wash, denim from head to toe! A special shout-out to you, Mr. jeggings, who fit me like a glove, yet feel like I am wearing next to nothing. The ability for me to eat as much as I want comfortably, makes you my true soul mate this fall 2010 season!

You will find yourself coveting denim purses, jackets, shirts, skirts, and all sorts of jeans - from skinny and beyond this fall. Changes can help you create clean, sophisticated, non distressed, denim looks, for a fraction of the price you would pay retail! New and like-new, perfect premium brand denims arrive at Changes every day, and are priced to make you smile from $69 and up (regular retail $200 to $400).

1 comment:

  1. Bye bye boyfriend jacket too! You made me feel shapeless & old. You always resented my workout classes that made me fit. You always tried to cover up my flexible yoga body. You call yourself "boyfriend" but your just a re-run from the 80's.A big bye bye to you baby!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being a part of the Changes' Blog!